Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sorry.....

Hey guys sorry its been sooooo long. I am hoping to do a little bit better. Things are going really well, we've been extremely busy running here and there. Jason's brother Tyler recently came home from his mission which was sooo exciting!!! Welcome home Tyler!!!!! This memorial weekend we are going camping with Jason's family I am really excited about it. I will try to take lots of pictures to put on here :) Well that's all for now hope everyone is well!!!!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Oh I am so glad you are back to bloggin! It is always so great to hear how you guys are doing! Have fun camping!

Oh and Holly! I went private on my blog- so email me your email address! katibaxter(at)gmail(dot)com

*karen* said...

Hey! I just ran across your blog! You guys look like you are doing great! VERY CUTE BLOG!